What we discussed in the interview:
- What the company learned about recruiting players that each spectators would feel a connection with.
- Development of the sandpaper rackets
- How the Palms Hotel and Casino became venue of choice
- Recovering from having to change the name of the event so close to the start of the tournament
- Promoting the tournament through social media and approaching local clubs.
- The plans for the television broadcast and the future plans in this regard
- The long term plans of the ICPP
Bryan Ciambella is the Managing Director of Sandman Table Tennis, which ran the recent International Classic of Ping Pong (ICPP) in Las Vegas with a $100,000 prizepool.